Every kitchen needs at least one pair of quality shears, and this set covers all your needs. From cutting open packages to snipping herbs and trimming beans, you will find so many uses for these handy tools.
Keep one pair in the kitchen to trim asparagus, cut up tortillas, open food packages, or spatchcock a chicken. The other pair can be handy in other areas of the house for cutting cord, twine, or rope, trimming flowers, and lots more. The possibilities are endless with this convenient set of shears!
- Must-have kitchen tools
- Japanese 420J2 stainless steel construction
- Both sets of blades separate for easy cleaning
- KA7500 features an offset design for extra comfort and knuckle clearance
- KA7300 is multi-functional; includes nutcracker, screwdriver tips, bone notch, lid lifter
- Non-slip over-mold on handle makes them comfortable to use
Features + Details
- Use BBQ, Herbs, Spatchcock
- Status On Sale
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Country of Origin China
- Blade Shape Shears
- Blade Edge Partially Serrated, Bone Notch
- Dimensions KA7300: .5” x 3.5” x 9” (12.7mm x 89mm x 229mm). KA7500: .5” x 3.75” x 9” (12.7mm x 95.25mm x 229mm).
Automatic Knife Release Form
f-18 form successfully submitted
A confirmation will be sent to your email shortly. You can find your signed form in your Account.
Please note, you cannot add to cart without signing the f-18 agreement
- 1800 SW Teton Avenue
- Tualatin, OR 97062
- Phone: 503-682-1966
- Toll Free: 800-325-2891
- Fax: 503-682-7168