The Kai PRO Asian Utility Knife was made with versatility in mind. Use the sharp tip for peeling and the long, straight edge for portioning. Its razor sharpness is also great for processing and shaving vegetables, thinly slices meats, and skinning fish. Even the flat can smash a garlic clove, while the back tenderizes meat. With so many ways to use the blade, you’ll often find yourself choosing this versatile knife.
- Use this versatile knife for just about every task in the kitchen
- Imported Japanese AUS6M stainless steel blade provides corrosion and wear resistance, holds a good edge; resharpens easily
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive) for razor-sharp performance; hammered finish helps food release from blade
- Comfortable, riveted POM handle; full-tang construction for strength and balance
- NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens