The 10-in. Kai PRO Chef's Knife is the choice for cooks who prefer a longer knife. It gives you more cutting leverage, especially for larger foods. At the same time, the knife is an ideal choice for slicing, dicing, and chopping just about anything in the kitchen. But even though this is a large knife, the thin blade keeps the weight down and ensures that you can use the Kai PRO longer without getting tired.
- Our largest chef’s knife; more leverage, ideal for larger foods
- Imported Japanese AUS6M stainless steel blade provides corrosion and wear resistance, holds a good edge; resharpens easily
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive) for razor-sharp performance; hammered finish helps food release from blade
- Comfortable, riveted POM handle; full-tang construction for strength and balance
- NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens