A santoku is an Asian-style, all-purpose blade that serves as an alternative to a chef’s knife. If you’re the type that prefers using a santoku, then you can’t go wrong with the Kai PRO version. The main benefit of the blade style is its shorter length, which make the knife highly maneuverable for many cutting tasks. It’s perfect for slicing, dicing, mincing, and more.
- An Asian-style all-purpose kitchen knife
- Imported Japanese AUS6M stainless steel blade provides corrosion and wear resistance, holds a good edge; resharpens easily
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive) for razor-sharp performance; hammered finish helps food release from blade
- Comfortable, riveted POM handle; full-tang construction for strength and balance
- NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens