Like all chef’s knife, the PRO 6-in. Chef's Knife was made for a wide variety of cutting tasks. But with its shorter blade, this knife is particularly lightweight and highly maneuverable for slicing and dicing. It is ideal for medium-sized fruits, vegetables, and other foods. You can also take advantage of this PRO’s curved belly, which gently rocks through fresh herbs or spices to produce a very fine mince.
- A smaller chef’s knife, perfect for a full range of kitchen chores
- Imported Japanese AUS6M stainless steel blade provides corrosion and wear resistance, holds a good edge; resharpens easily
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive) for razor-sharp cutting performance; hammered finish helps food release from blade
- Comfortable, riveted POM handle; full-tang construction for strength and balance
- NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens